10 Keys To Wellness



10 Keys To Wellness 


1. I will love my health as wealth and i am prepared to invest in my 
health.

2. I will not smoke and drink in excess.

3. I will get vaccinated against all preventable diseases. 

4. I will keep my BMI below 23 and watch my waist line.

5. I will eat a balanced diet and avoid food with excess fats,sugar
and salt.

6. I will maintain my blood pressure,sugar and cholesterol levels
with in the normal range.

7. I will go to annual medical examination to detect early.

8. I will exercise at least three times a week.

9. I will sleep at least 6 hours a day and learn to cope with stress
by taking things easy.

10. I will avoid crowded places and observe good personal hygiene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Keep Your Skin Healthy

10 Tips to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes Permanently and Easily

Best Natural Remedies For a Flat Tummy (Works for Everyone)